Thinking What to Write

Hey Visitor ! Welcome !
Finally, I made up my mind on what to write, Don't worry Reader,
Its something that I know, Some think that I'm good at and of course I think I should share that.
Of late, I have been in the Kitchen side many times and one of my pass times is Guess what ? Cooking ! . I thought, I'd share all I cook from here on and methods I use in my style of cooking.

Unlike, other bloggers, I cannot write every day or even in regular intervals, but I'm sure that I would atleast post once every week. which would be "Recipe of the week" Which is 52 per year. I would try and attach a pictures certain times, but I don't promise. I will also let all of you guys know English, Hindi and Tamil names for all the spices I use and will also let you know the place where you can get them from.

So, Please stay tuned for my First RECIPE .....

2 comments:

Bijoy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
supernova said...

Dish up some more yummy stuff soon!